THE NORTH SHORE'S PREMIER DESTINATION FOR BRIDAL & SPECIAL OCCASION GOWNS
ACCESSORIES • ALTERATIONS • BRIDAL • COCKTAIL & EVENING • MOB • MITZVAH • OCCASION • PAGEANT
Want to join our e-list?
THE BELLA SERA BRIDAL & OCCASION DIFFERENCE
There are many bridal shops to choose from, but Bella Sera Bridal is unique and refreshing. The store, simply put, stands apart from the others.
• We offer a fresh perspective on the gown buying process. We have styles and sizes for every 'body', we have a beautiful, large and comfortable space, plus we have prices that fit nearly every budget.
• We know every woman’s body is unique. We also know she needs to feel fabulous for her special event. We carry one of the largest selections of plus size gowns in New England. Many of our designers will customize and will accept special measurements, so you can be confident that the end result will be magnificent.
• We will not help you find your dress, then send you on your way. We have an excellent team of seamstresses who will tailor your gown with craft and care.
• Bella Sera Bridal’s staff offers superior customer service without being pushy. We’ve all been in that situation – you need time to think, but someone is breathing down your neck, offering discounts for one day only and telling you that this deal will be gone if you don’t act. We cherish the gown buying experience, and we cherish the people who walk through our doors. If you decide to think things over, that’s just fine. We will see you at your next visit.
• Expert co-owners Heidi and Lisa lead a team with decades of experience in the bridal and fashion industries.
• We carry all your favorite designer gowns. We additionally work with smaller, niche designers that understand every woman is unique in size, shape and aesthetic.
• Bella Sera Bridal & Occasion proudly supports our local business community. Additionally, the company annually support numerous charitable organizations including Girls. Inc., Brides Across America, Reason to Give and the Danvers Food Pantry. Our annual fundraiser for Make-A-Wish Massachusetts and Rhode Island has raised over $100,000 to date and will be continued for years to come.
I had an absolutely amazing time working with Bella Sera. They were the first place I went to when I looked for a wedding dress, and I never imagined that I would find “the dress” at the very first boutique! The atmosphere was very relaxed, and it was so easy to feel like I was the only one getting married and looking for a dress.
Here is a picture from my wedding so you can see how amazing Bella Sera made my wedding day. That dress was – and continues to be – a real conversation piece! We were also featured on BeanTownBride for a DIY wedding. Thank you again.
As a curvy girl, it was important to me to be able to actually put a dress on and see how I look in it. Curvy girls usually choose dresses based on what fits at the time, but at Bella Sera, my biggest problem was that there were too many dresses that I loved! I HIGHLY recommend working with the ladies of Bella Sera Bridal if you want to feel gorgeous in whatever dress you choose!
I wanted to share (this picture) with you because I could not be happier! This dress exceeded my expectations, it was so flattering and I received a ton of compliments. I was actually told it looked like this dress was made for me. When shopping the bride truly has to trust the sales associate. I told you what I wanted and you found the perfect dress that accentuated my body the best way possible.
I loved your shop from the moment I walked in the door. From the large selection of dresses to the professionalism of the staff to the precision of the alterations, I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. To top it off, having you and Lisa at my wedding to ensure the church ran smoothly and to bustle my dress alleviated a lot of stress from the big day. Thanks again for everything.
After going to several other bridal shops in search of the perfect wedding gown and finding nothing to my liking, I started to become very frustrated. I decided to do a Google search for all bridal shops in MA and came across Bella Sera. The minute I walked into Bella Sera I noticed how friendly and nice everyone was. I cannot recommend Bella Sera Bridal enough.they are truly in a class by themselves.
We are so proud to have hundreds of reviews on Wedding Wire and the Knot so feel free to check them out.
If you don't feel like heading there, we've posted some of our featued reviews below. We'd also love YOUR review if you've shopped with us. Please send your testimonial (we love your photos too) to firstname.lastname@example.org and you could be featured on our website!
This page is currently being updated. Please check back soon.