To all of our lovely guests,
We are now open!!
Our mission is to create an experience that melds the joy an excitement of finding “the dress” with safety guidelines to ensure the health of all. We are overjoyed to finally connect with each of you once again. Things will be a bit different for the foreseeable future as we navigate our current normal. Here are our new policies.
- Bella Sera will operate by appointment only. Our doors will remain locked, and we will open them for our guests who have a confirmed appointment.
- Due to occupancy limitations, we will be charging a fee for appointments. This fee ensures a commitment from both parties, and will be reimbursed should a purchase be made. We will not charge a fee for an alterations appointment.
- All appointments will be limited to ‘You, plus 2.’ You may bring no more than two guests with you. You may set up a zoom call to invite others in virtually should you choose to do that.
- All guests and staff members will be required to wear a face mask, and may not remove it during the appointment.
- All guests will be asked to wash hands upon arrival.
- No outside food or drink will be allowed.
- We are adding extra time between appointments to allow each space to be sanitized.
- We will remain as “hands free” as possible, and ask that payments be made by credit card only. Cash and checks will not be allowed.
- If your appointment is for a gown, we will contact you prior to the appointment to chat styles, colors and theme. We will then direct you to photos in our look book so that we may have styles ready for you upon arrival.
- We will clean and sanitize the space at the end of every day.
- We will offer curbside pick-up, and schedule a date and time should you need to pick up an item.
- Our hours have changed, so please visit our website for updated hours and appointment times.
We ask that if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19, or are at risk of exposure, you not enter Bella Sera for an appointment. We are happy to offer virtual appointments to essential workers. We are offering a 15% discount to all essential healthcare workers who have remained employed during this crisis.
These policies are meant to ensure the health and safety of all, but let’s be clear. We are still going to provide a lot of fun, a great deal of knowledge, and the experience our guests have come to love during our fifteen years of business. Your ‘Say Yes’ moment remains paramount. Our expertise, inventory, love and kindness remain top notch during this crisis.
Owner, Bella Sera Bridal